ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver on the specifics of the Managed Analytics services as outlined in the customer’s SOW.
- Execute and lead the analytical efforts based on the defined business objectives.
- Meet defined deadlines to ensure effective service delivery and reporting needs are met.
- Work within Nexidia’s services delivery methodology to:
- Understand the client’s business challenges.
- Set business and analytical priorities.
- Create delivery plan for assigned client engagement.
- Conduct daily update calls with the assigned services team.
- Manage the development and delivery of presentations.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Assist clients in establishing an ongoing interaction analytics program covering ongoing use of the system, program governance, project staffing, planning of activities, refreshing and maintenance of analytic objects.
- Provide valuable and actionable findings to the clients.
- Assist clients in the implementation of change programs that make use of analytic findings
- Aid clients in finding and interpreting relevant patterns in interactions with their customers.
- Participate in and contribute to the talent management process for assigned services team.
- Mentor team members by providing feedback and coaching that empower effective analytics, defendable business cases, and information to enhance customer relationships.
- Contribute deliverables and knowledge gained in projects to growing PS practice repositories and IP stores.
NEXIDIA COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and adhere to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy (as appropriate).
- Keep abreast of all pertinent federal and state regulations, laws, and policies affecting their position as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- As appropriate, ensure that the staff are trained and evaluated on their knowledge of and adherence to compliance policies and procedures specific to their jobs.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in Strategic Improvement Projects as assigned.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert as needed for Curriculum Development.
- Perform other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple layers of an organization and effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Highly professional, consultative, and customer focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to create project plans and work breakdown structures for medium-sized projects
- Ability to manage delivery of a project and report on project progress using project plans and other tools
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to train and mentor members of their team
- Respect for others and the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years overall experience with at least 3-5 years consulting experience and/or enterprise application customer management experience
- 3 or more years managing or directing the activities of employees preferred
- Prior experience with managing offshore delivery teams preferred
- Experience with business-to-consumer sales and support channels
- Prior experience with statistics, data analytics, and/or Six Sigma methodologies preferred
- Experience presenting to C Level individuals