You’re going to be embedded at the client, working directly with Wunderman on marketing campaigns, both strategic and tactical. You’ll get the best of both worlds, working with brands that drive innovation and deliver excellence in all their communications.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for marketing with the ability to dig into the products and services, understanding their value proposition and positioning within the marketplace, and who can work with the client and agency to deliver breakthrough creative and results. In addition, the job will require someone who has strong marketing analytics chops and a curiosity that generates questions along with solutions. You will have a thorough understanding of marketing analytics in order to ask the right questions and provide strategic recommendations that drive greater impact for the business. You will be embedded at the client, working with the marketing department and the best technology and data access in the business while partnering with some of the strongest agency talent in the business.
What’s in it for you?
- The ability to make an immediate impact.
- Work on a high-impact marketing campaigns
- High visibility:We are a very flat organization
- Have fun! We are a great team with a great culture, working on great campaigns.
- Manage marketing programs, delivering through to creative execution
- Deliver customer- and campaign-specific analyses, such as but not limited to: campaign and performance reporting and insights, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, and marketing attribution.
- Partner with internal client teams that inform and support strategy and execution of campaigns.
- Deliver optimization and strategy recommendations based on analysis that drive better engagements with the customer and impact to the business.
- Support measurement and learning plans, developed internally and with agency partners, that include hypotheses to test that will support long- and short-term strategy and build best practices for engaging customers.
- Oversee trafficking of assets for scoped campaigns.
- Liaise between Wunderman and the Client on campaign strategy and scope to ensure proper translation of creative development to operations.
- Engage with business leadership, driving ideas to execution.
- Be proactive in your solutions and recommendations for current and future campaigns.
- 3+ years’ experience in using campaign insights, optimization, and providing strategic recommendations
- All-around talent—you can think through a complex business problem and solve it
- Experience with Rodeo is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience managing marketing campaigns from creation to execution.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics
- Experience with data analysis for display, social, and search tactics
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Honesty, integrity, humility, and transparency are highly valued qualities
- Experience either in or working with an Advertising Agency is a must