Our client serves non-profit organizations and ministries, providing them with essential intelligence and opportunities to influence the Church through research discovery, analysis, communication and application.
Client Director, Research
Full-time, Monday through Friday
As our client’s Client Director, Research, you will develop and manage client relationships and projects out of its Atlanta office. This individual will spend a great deal of time interacting with clients (charitable organizations, ministry and church leaders) and will have significant responsibility for overseeing the design and delivery of research products, collaborating with research and editorial team members to ensure we develop and deliver the highest quality results.
- Develop proposals and creating project vision, research and survey design, and communicating findings and insight to clients and public audiences via data visualization, written reports and live presentations.
- Field “warm” sales leads and develop these into a project vision.
- Nurture and manage client relationship, from project initiation to final delivery as well as long-term development for future projects.
- Help translate project vision into research and questionnaire design for primary research.
- Explore, identify, and develop the “story” in the data.
- Develop and write and/or oversee production of reports, in text document or slide format, including development of graphical elements.
- Coordinate with editorial, design and publishing colleagues to ensure delivery of the project vision and a satisfied client.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 - 7 years of marketing research experience with significant client development experience.
- Expertise in interpreting data and applying these in the context of broader trends, especially in a ministry context, is fundamental to succeeding in this role.