• Call on companies in our target market to introduce those companies to Korn Ferry products.
• Achieve revenue targets by connecting client organizations to products, services and solutions while expanding the use of product lines/offerings in assigned territory.
• Interact with senior executives and key contacts in target accounts to both build rapport and understand their key business/leadership and talent development needs.
• Partner across internal and affiliated business units to achieve the highest level of value per account.
• Develop a deep knowledge of products and applications.
• Expansion of the number of Clients using Korn Ferry products and solutions.
• Maintain a high standard of professionalism and show Korn Ferry products in the best light.
• Continue to add skills and talent management expertise.
• Grow industry, regional and client focused knowledge.
• Frequently called on to be an expert on our organizational capability around our products, services and solutions.
• This role requires a high level of professional skill, organizational experience along with a commitment to excellence.
• Must exceed the needs of the client while balancing internal organizational standards.
• Partner with Korn Ferry resources to support operational execution of new client sales.
• Support larger organizational initiatives to expand the business and drive client excellence.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or other related field, Masters Preferred
• Minimum 5 years of Sales experience
• Proven track record of developing business relationships with clients, producing revenue growth, and partnering with internal stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal with senior executives on complex business issues
• Strong interpersonal and team skills required for client and internal interactions
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications and able to learn new systems quickly
• Ability to travel up to 40%
Understanding the Business
• Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general; learns new methods and technologies easily.
Making Complex Decisions
• Can solve even the toughest and most complex of problems; great at gleaning meaning from whatever data is available; is a quick study of the new and different; adds personal wisdom and experience to come to the best conclusion and solution, given the situation; uses multiple problem-solving tools and techniques.
Dealing with Trouble
• Fearlessly takes on all issues, challenges, and people; comfortably confronts and works through conflict; delivers negative feedback and messages without hesitation; deals promptly and fairly with problem performers; lets everyone know where they stand; thrives in crises and is energized by tough challenges; not afraid to make negative decisions and take tough action; challenges the status quo.
Focusing on Action and Outcomes
• Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
Acting with Honor and Character
• Is a person of high character; is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs; deals and talks straight; walks his/her talk; is direct and truthful but at the same time can keep confidences.