As the Client Development Manager, Influencer you will work in collaboration with sales and internal product teams to conceptualize, ideate, and deliver quality solution-based strategies that solve our clients' complex business and marketing problems.
The ideal candidate will focus on identifying creative, forward-thinking solutions to address both strategic and tactical account opportunities for our CPG, Retail, and many other kinds of customers. The Client Development Manager, Influencer will be constantly abreast of client's needs and provide new product/service ideas to internal teams based on those needs
- Work closely with the District VPs and Client Development Directors on client strategies
- Develop strategies that align with client's KPIs; be able to articulate and defend strategy recommendations
- Create compelling client-ready assets and presentation materials to motivate and inspire stakeholders
- Manage internal communications, garnering support and appropriate buy-in with cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with Client Services and Product teams on product and service improvements that could deliver incremental value and/or upsell opportunities
- Obtain "expert" level understanding of Inmar influencer product solutions with the ability to conduct demonstrations of technology in all sales stages, including late stages of sales meetings
- Thoroughly understand client's strategic goals and objectives and translate how Inmar's products and solutions align with those objectives
- Ensure the client understands the value of the services available or being received to ensure a renewal with increased value to the company
- Develop and maintain expertise on industry trends, technology, best practices, and regulations of relevance to the promotions network and influencer products
- Support development and refinement of influencer product/solution set across Inmar cross-functional teams
- Manage travel expenses and budgets, in line with Inmar policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related industry
- 3-5+ years of analytical experience, media, and/or project management
- Proficiency with data sources and visualization tools
- Experience with high-level presentations and negotiation skills
- Experience in strategic planning using business analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 25-30%
Required Individual Competencies:
- Adaptability: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
- Emotional Intelligence: Possesses emotional self-awareness to identify and manage emotions, maintain composure through stress and anxiety, and recognize the emotional responses of others in order to understand the client's needs and adapt the message.
- Accountability: Sets clear goals, objectives, expectations, and responsibilities and monitors the process, progress and results to hold self and others accountable for measurable actions and results.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Influence: Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Negotiation: Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.