The Client Development Manager, Digital Intelligence is responsible for understanding and evolving the strategic goals and objectives of each client and developing digital strategies that align to those goals. As the Client Development Manager, Digital Intelligence you will also be responsible for ongoing growth and expansion and support digital contract renewals of Inmar's CPG Manufacturer clients.
This includes managing and maintaining the overall success and health of the relationship, ongoing work with clients to guide strategy and programs/events, as well as developing insights to inform future campaigns.
The Client Development Manager, Digital Intelligence will be constantly abreast of client's needs and provide new product/service ideas based on those needsPrimary Accountabilities:
- Manage and grow Inmar's current digital solutions in a CPG manufacturer environment
- Work closely with the District VPs and Client Development Directors on client strategies
- Maintain relationships with all buying influences within the client/prospect organization
- Develop strategies that grow the client's top revenue and improve profitability and ROI
- Manage internal and external communications garnering support and getting appropriate buy-in
- Collaborate with client on product and service improvements that could deliver incremental value
- Supports contract negotiations, renewals and is responsible for ongoing contract management
- Develop and maintain expertise on industry trends, technology, best practices, and regulations of relevance to the promotion network
- Obtain "expert" level understanding of Inmar commerce product solutions with the ability to conduct demonstrations of technology in all sales stages, including late stages of sales meetings
- Thoroughly understand client's strategic goals and objectives and translate how Inmar's products and solutions align with those objectives
- Ensure the client understands the value of the services available and being received to ensure renewals with increased value to the company. This requires an analytical approach with the ability to convert data into actionable insights and present these in a clear and concise fashion with a focus on continuous optimization for the client
- Manage travel expenses and budgets, in line with Inmar policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, or related industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, partner management, digital media and/or CPG Account Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Ability to travel up to 25-30%
Required Individual Competencies:
- Adaptability: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
- Emotional Intelligence: Possesses emotional self-awareness to identify and manage emotions, maintain composure through stress and anxiety, and recognize the emotional responses of others in order to understand the client's needs and adapt the message.
- Accountability: Sets clear goals, objectives, expectations, and responsibilities and monitors the process, progress and results to hold self and others accountable for measurable actions and results.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Influence: Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Negotiation: Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.