- Working with Director of Client Development and Senior Client Development Manager to develop and implement client development, marketing, and communications plans.
- Meeting with practice group leaders on a frequent basis.
- Creating and monitoring client development programs, including cross-selling initiatives.
- Managing development of client-specific presentations, proposals, and RFP/RFI responses as well as other client-facing materials.
- Managing development of all practice-related collateral for general use in print and on firm website.
- Serves as a principal member of the integration team for new laterals joining the practice group.
- Develops story placement ideas for media relations team and identifies speaker placement opportunities.
- Tracks completed transaction details and manages practice submissions for directories, databases, and other publications as needed.
- Identifies opportunities for sponsorships and other brand-building opportunities
- Coordinates practice-related events and sponsorships.
We require 8 to 10 years of experience, preferably with an AmLaw 100, financial services, or professional services firm, in a business development or marketing role. Exceptional verbal and written communications skills are required. Skills and background should be in implementing strategic business development initiatives, as well as marketing or communications programs. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.