- Responsible for the initial evaluation of a prospective clients
- Build strong rapport and relationships with potential new clients in assigned region
- Monitor and respond to customer communications as they reflect in a positive fashion, or in areas of opportunity
- Lead the solution planning and development process
- Qualify leads from executive calling program as well as proactive target-based prospects.
- Generate new business by prospecting for new customers in person and via the telephone.
- Understand clients business needs and suggest appropriate solutions to match those needs
- Manage and grow existing pipeline through regular direct contact with all perspective new logos
- Work with technical and marketing support staff to qualify and complete RFPs
- Handle multiple functions and priorities with high level of effectiveness
- Must be able to demonstrate high level of achievement with at least 5 years of sales experience with technology related solutions or services in the health and human services provider marketplace, with emphasis on behavioral health, public health and other human service settings.
- Over Quota achievement is the minimum requirement.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent contract and proposal development skills
- Travel as needed (up to 50% of the time)
- PC Literacy and knowledge of standard office products and sales tools
- Minimum of a 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- IT or technology background in school or business
- EMR/EHR background