You thrive on creating and maintaining valuable relationships. Your ability to actively listen makes you a “go-to” person for peers, colleagues or clients. You have a constant desire to solve problems and won’t rest until to find the right solution for all parties involved. Though you derive energy through your relationships and working with others, you prefer to manage tasks and projects versus people. You are excellent at project management and staying organized. You understand the importance of responsiveness and follow-through. You are an avid learner and absorb new information with ease, which allows for shorter learning curves. Ultimately, you’re seeking a role that allows you to build on your strong client strategy skills, while driving expansion and revenue growth.Major Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, including participating in the overall strategy to execute on the account plan
- Lead and ensure contract negotiations and ongoing contract management and renewals are on time with incremental growth in revenue
- Create innovative networking skills to drive pipeline growth at the highest decision making level (c-suite)
- Grow the revenue, and where applicable profit, across client territory
- Collaborate with client on product and service extensions that could deliver incremental value and bring Product Management into those discussions as necessary
- Work closing with client strategy, client services and account management to ensure execution of the campaigns
- Responsible for providing new product/service ideas based on client needs and being an information source with regard to how Inmar’s products can provide a competitive advantage
- Responsible for understanding the strategic goals and objectives of each client and developing sales strategies that align with Inmar’s clients’ strategies
- Build and maintain internal networks, garnering support and getting appropriate buy-in
- Maintain Salesforce.com records for all key account activity
- Manage travel expenses and budgets, in line with Inmar policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business or a related field
- 5-7 years of programmatic sales selling into advertising agencies
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Willingness to travel up to 25-50% of the time
- Individual Competencies:
- Teamwork: Builds relationships and works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Innovative: Ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures or technologies.
- Establish Focus: The ability to develop and communicate goals in support of the business' mission.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Effective Execution: Translates broad conceptual understanding of the company's strategy into a tactical plan of how it will happen including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities.
- Taking Initiative: Takes charge and capitalizes on opportunities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to ## pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
#LI - ML1