The Client Development Associate actively engages prospective clients and partners to develop relationships and then must maintain quality contacts with key decision makers. This position employs company resources as needed to assist in identifying and qualifying opportunities. The Client Development Associate’s primary focus is to uncover net new prospects that align with Linium’s services and solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue through the development of new opportunities promoting Linium’s services and solutions.
· Become an expert in inbound marketing, inbound sales, and reading digitallanguage cues.
· Execute and optimize our world-class business development program, including cold and warm leads, to generate net new business.
· Build a comprehensive pipeline generation strategy for your portfolio of prospects.
· Conduct needs assessments calls with customers’ marketing qualified leads.
· Schedule online presentations and demonstrations for SMEs and Outside Sales Representatives.
· Need to have a committed desire to research, learn and develop a comprehensive understanding of your prospects.
· Close new business consistently at or above quota level, which will be based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
· Respond to sales inquiries via email.
· Develop HubSpot CRM & Sidekick best practices.
· Collaborate and develop sales enablement assets (Sales Presentations, Sales Email Templates Battle Cards, Cheat Sheets, etc.).
· Identify business requirements and process improvement opportunities to help streamline the selling and fulfillment cycle. Ensure process improvement minimizes administration responsibilities of Sales Representatives.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge of inbound marketing and HubSpot.
· Invest in personal enablement and stay current on industry trends.
· Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
· At least 2years of prior lead generation/salesexperience in inside sales, outside sales or inbound marketing. Salesexperience in consulting technology and/or consulting services, especially selling Cloud solutions, is preferred.
· Big plus to have sold SaaS solutions/products or service management or ServiceNow services/solutions. Plus to have sold to MSP/managed service providers.
· Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals and the ability to make 50+ outbound calls daily.
· Demonstrated ability to find and qualify targeted opportunities, engage decision makers or influencers to support Linium to close business.
· Working knowledge of CRM best practices; experience with Salesforce and HubSpot preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly-changing and fast-paced environment.
· Ability to stay current with inbound marketing and sales strategies and best practices.
· Ability to understand, defend and partner with company resources on all contract terms and conditions.
· Ability to grasp complex solutions whether they be process or technical in nature.
· Ability to think fast, learn quickly and effectively articulate business and relevant technology concepts.
· Open to some travel.
To apply directly to this role please visit the following link:
Why Work With Linium?
Looking for a job is difficult; we’re here to make it easier for you. How? We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don’t stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
Visit us at or on , , , , or
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
For more details on this role contact:
, Director, Talent Acquisition @ 518-689-0706 or
Linium is a proud winner of & Named by Forbes as One of
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.