The Delivery Manager will demonstrate key skills in Team Leadership. Leading large or multiple teams as a project leader or formal manager, managing the performance of others, coaching, delegating, prioritizing work, mobilizing others to accomplish team goals.
The Project Manager role will be responsible for execution of the following:
- Report and Manage total project health
- Definition and report of project milestones and schedule
- Transformation of the business and stakeholder needs into a technical vision, strategy and approach including definition of Use Cases and User Stories.
- All project oversight, including planning, directing and managing development resources and testing activities
- Defines and implements continuous project risk analysis, develops mitigation strategies and, drives resolution of issues.
- Technical Solution EngineeringResponsibilities for ServiceBench Implementation and project development
- Leadership of Use Case Elicitation and capture activities
- SCRUM Master (Responsibility)
- Product Manager Responsibilities: including liaison with a different organization for purposes of defining product and feature definitions.
- Ensures project deliverables aligns corporate and organizational standards.
- Key Leadership Skills
- Leading Change
- Managing Performance Outcomes
- Driving Results
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Optimizing Engagement and Collaboration
- Proven Ability to Build Credibility and Influence
- Ability to mentor and coach others
- Develops and Drives Technical Thought Leadership
- Influences Others Demonstrates Accountability and Ownership for Technological Definition
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM SDLC practices
- Technical competency to discuss and document concepts of:
- Technical User stories
- DatabaseArchitecture (structured & unstructured)
- SQL Programming Language
- Java Technology stack
- Object Oriented Architecture
- Microsoft Office and Project Tools
- UNIX, Linux Console commands
- Scripting and Logging Review
Project Management Skills:
- Demonstrates Project Management Best Practices Agile/SCRUM
- Demonstrates Successful Project Execution on multiple project complexities
- Establishes and Maintains Key Relationships
- Successful Management of client Expectations and Satisfaction
- Demonstrates the ability effectively influence key project outcome
- Ability to report out on Project KPI’s: Technical Performance, Capacity and Financials
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (STEM) with 3 or more years’ relevant experience demonstrated with increased technical and/or project responsibilities.
- SCRUM Master Certification and/or completed education. In addition experience with managing deliverables within contracts, deploying COTS products and managing custom request versus out of the box features.