Reporting to the VP, Client Communications & Engagement, the Client Campaigns & Programs Manager, is responsible for executing client marketing campaigns and programs in support of Rimini's client-centric strategy focused on driving adoption, retention, expansion, and advocacy.
Execution efforts should be focused on the following:
- Build awareness and reinforce credibility with existing clients to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities through campaigns, communications and programs
- Support corporate marketing and in meeting business objectives through client marketing, client communication and client advocacy initiatives
- Execute integrated client marketing and communications initiatives leveraging internal resources, contractors and agencies
- Transform brand, product marketing and research content into client-facing material
- Lead and manage the execution of client engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, webinars, executive forums, client-facing marketing campaigns, ongoing education/awareness campaigns, etc.
- Connect with client-facing teams to ensure continued awareness, education and success throughout the client lifecycle
- Identify potential client advocates and client references; drive education around advocacy programs, and work with the Global Client Engagement Operations team to recruit new client participants, track activity and roll-out client appreciation programs
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Roll out client-facing, integrated campaigns and communications strategies
- Compose and distribute client communications and information leveraging best-fit digital and in-person channels
- Define strategic and tactical success metrics, track and assess performance, create and disseminate reports and dashboards to the appropriate internal stakeholders and functional areas
- Collate client insights and programmatic learnings to inform continued evolution of client-centric initiatives
- Create/edit/approve client-facing marketing content for account management team to support business review meetings
- Support engagement and advocacy programs; continually assist in identifying potential client advocates
- Manage a library of up-to-date client-facing collateral, client success stories and client data points
- Identify client segments for up-sell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Collate and disseminate client feedback to internal teams
- Coordinate on-going communication to the Global Client Advisory Board (GCAB) and event execution including devising strategies to maximizing engagement and input
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration from an accredited university of college. A master's degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of the on premise and software-as-a-service software market with 5 or more years in high tech marketing or client-relationship roles.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on marketing and communications
- Previous experience in a project/program manager role are a plus
- Previous B2B marketing, advocacy and integrated campaigns management experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM platforms and marketing automation platforms (i.e. Marketo, Salesforce and project management technology)
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive client engagement and advocacy
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, integrated campaigns, and sales processes