The Client Business Manager partners with Account Management team in overseeing all financial aspects related to a given client or group of clients. This position assists the CFO and Director of Client Finance to ensure financial controls and policies are in place and are followed.
Financial ReportingDesign and implement client and product specific reporting needs and monitor all costs.
Internal Client RelationsPartners with Account Management team in overseeing all financial aspects related to a given client or group of clients.
Budgeting & ForecastManage client PO’s, AR, WIP, Match Pay and client budgets and ensure that the Agency’s client teams are informed of how they are tracking vs their budgets
AdministrativePerform basic administrative duties involving data entry and effectively managing adhoc requests for assigned accounts.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage key financial points of client contracts working with Account group and Finance department.
--> Maintain Master Service Contracts and ensure that all contractual obligations are disseminated and followed.
• Manage client PO’s, AR, WIP, Match Pay and client budgets.
• Design and implement any client and/or product specific reporting needs.
--> Work with the Account teams in order to perfect detailed client facing financial trackers that are informative and easy to view.
--> Ensure that the Agency’s client teams are informed of how they are tracking vs their budgets.
--> Initiate client conversations when a likelihood of either an under-run or over-run of project financials seems possible.
• Monitor all costs – direct, and payroll to plan.
• Collaborate with shared service center (billing department) to ensure that all fee and production billing is sent to clients on schedule.
--> Review and transmit billing instructions/additional transfers, write-offs, estimates to shared service center and ensure all instructions are clear.
• Prepare month-end revenue calculation and journal entries, working with revenue and regional controllers as needed.
--> Analyze monthly financial results, prepare monthly results package and review with Finance and Account teams.
--> Explain any variances in revenue results vs forecast.
• Create staff plans and price projects.
--> Work with account teams and show planned hours vs actual hours in order to adjust staffing as needed.
--> Assist in office staffing management by maintaining up to date staffing plans to be rolled up into office master file.
• Work with various teams in other US and international offices on shared clients.
• Work on ad hoc reporting requirements as requested by Account and Finance teams.
• Assist in overseeing a Client Business Analyst.
--> Ensure that the analyst is working with the Integrated Production team to collect estimates and place into system.
--> Work to train analyst properly on financial tracking.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
Minimum of four years in accounting.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Microsoft ExcelProficient in advanced functions and formulas to perform VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts, graphs and data capture
SAPPossess advanced understanding of SAP systems
Microsoft PowerPointPossess basic to advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
Vantage/FioriPossess basic to advanced knowledge of Vantage/Fiori Systems
CommunicationIs attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
OrganizationCreates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g. time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time
Detail OrientationAcute attention to detail, with an emphasis on consistency and continuity.