As the Client Benefits Director you will be responsible for the delivery of the pharmacy benefit plans for all Health Plan clients for all lines of business. You will be primarily responsible for leading a team of approximately 45 Benefit Relationship Managers (BRMs) and Configuration Analysts that define and configure benefit plan changes for our clients. You will ensure that all of the work is completed on time with the highest possible level of quality and communicate status of your teams efforts to departmental and senior management on a regular basis.
You will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining positive working relationships with all Medicaid and Exchange clients to meet their needs and to increase overall client satisfaction, to include welcome season efforts
- Assisting with Benefit Builder Automation efforts
- Owning the identification, development and implementation of initiatives that improve quality and service to drive
higher client satisfaction and client retention
As the Director your success will be determined by your teams ability to implement all benefits plans on deadline with no production errors. You will provide direction to the managers to optimize assignments for BRMs and configuration activities including technical assistance and mentorship to the team members during routine and crises situations and you will need to collaborate cross functionally in designing and executing requirements for implementation activities. Building “bench strength” to accommodate additional business without adding staff will also be a key to your success. In this role you will hold an impactful position to the success of CVS Health in the PBM Marketplace.
* At least 8 years of experience managing operations and/or service delivery
* 3 or more years of experience directly managing complex Benefits implementation for Clients
* Willingness and ability to travel 25%-40% is required
* Extensive RxClaim system knowledge
* Ability to work effectively across several functional business areas Excellent Medicare/Medicaid/Commercial/Exchange related benefits implementation and management experience
* Ability to define benefits coding strategies
* Experience developing, measuring, monitoring, and driving improvement in New Client Implementations Key Performance Indicators
* Solid understanding and experience with healthcare prior authorization, Formulary, Utilization Management, Drug Utilization Management, Accumulations & Copay setup, reimbursement and claims adjudication
* Ability to coach, manage, mentor, develop and guide employee performance
* Bachelor’s degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute
* Master’s Degree is preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Job ID: 718035BR