Develops a relationship with customer(s) through the Integrated Program offering. Manages the day to day needs of the client and works withinternal teams to quickly resolve issues. Works with the sales team to present program opportunities to ensure the customer's satisfaction and potentially increase sales opportunities. Trains end users on Owens & Minor technology. This role is the liaison between the customer end user and both Operations & Sales within Owens & Minor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Manages day-to-day relationships with customer to ensure customer satisfaction with service from Owens & Minor.
2. Manages customer's contract compliance through formulary management.
3. Identifies opportunities to offer Owens & Minor products and Services, coordinates with Sales on appropriate offerings.
4. Ensures compliance to all terms and conditions of the distributioncontract with Owens & Minor.
5. Resolves pricing issues and delegates to the appropriate department for resolution.
6. Works with sales to communicate customer's corporate initiatives and engages sales team when appropriate.
7. Delegates customer service actions required to the Service Teams as appropriate.
8. Provides customer training on Owens & Minor website and ordering platform.
9. Manages formulary issues and works with customer on SKU rationalization.
10. Manages issues with manufacturers for resolution.
11. Interfaces with Implementation Manager to ensure account set up and any on-going concerns are addressed.
12. Works with the customer to ensure their policies and procedures are communicated to end users.
13. Collaborates with Owens & Minor Operations teams to facilitate the resolution of day-to-day issues.
14. Manages projects for client product conversions.
15. Attends monthly/quarterly client meeting to present sales metrics and savings opportunities.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES: