Client Advocates provide strategic relationship management and lead teams, taking advantage of our specialized industry experience and unparalleled market know how, to craft strategies for clients to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk. If you’re client centric, interested in affiliating with an industry leader and committed to helping clients unlock their potential through effective risk management this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
At Willis Towers Watson, we choose a team of people dedicated to meeting each client’s particular needs. At the head of that team is the Client Advocate: someone with the experience and expertise to understand the client and their business, someone dedicated to making the client succeed. The Willis Towers Watson Client Advocate serves as a single point of contact providing every client a direct route to all the resources at Willis Towers Watson. The Willis Towers Watson Client Advocate’s primary objective is client success through the provision of cost effective insurance and risk management solutions according to each client’s individual requirements. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for experienced insurance individuals who are interested in a diverse & challenging role that encompasses sales, brokerage & account management responsibilities.
- Lead a specialty practice in the asset management sector for investment advisors, consultants, and funds (both SEC registered and private)
- Proactively & positively managing Willis Towers Watson’s business relationship with the client
- Coordinating and taking ultimate responsibility for the comprehensive delivery of Willis Towers Watson’s service to the client and ensuring the integrity of said provision at all times.
- Ensuring that client engagement, contract formation and service delivery processes are fully compliant with Group policies across all territorial, legal and regulatory domains
- Increasing the profitability of the client account & ensuring retention of that business over time
- Manage all client renewals through the various Willis Towers Watson placement teams
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of our value proposition on new business
- Leading by example and providing a strong role model and influence on others for best Client Advocate practices
- Contributing to the revenue growth of the office
- At least 7+ year’s client management and/or insurance sales experience, preferably with an insurance brokerage industry leader
- Experienced in middle-market to large account risk management.
- Demonstrable & current in-depth knowledge & understanding of the industries and sectors of their account businesses, including the main products & services produced and processes used
- A comprehensive & broad network of active contacts
- First-class interpersonal skills, including relationship building & maintenance
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), numerical, presentation & organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential
- Valid Broker license essential
- The candidate must have proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems, including Excel
- Previous managerial or leadership experience in a client-facing mandate would be highly advantageous