This position is an integral part of the Nexidia organization and our client success, and is highly cross functional. The CAM will work with Nexidia Sales, Deployment Services, Support, Training, Professional Services, IT, and Product Development teams at Nexidia and all levels and roles of our client organizations.
Projects may include deployment of additional functionality into existing environments, upgrades, and ad hoc consulting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive client satisfaction with NEXIDIA software, services and project teams
- Become a trusted business advisor to clients and ensure that they derive maximum business benefit from NEXIDIA software
- Answer client end user application questions and engage subject matter experts if necessary to provide further application insight
- Mentor and collaborate with key client resources as required to ensure the success of the Program/Project
- Build effective relationships with key client stakeholders, including executive sponsors to better facilitate Program effectiveness and manage issue resolution
- Timely and effective communication to project teams as well as client and NEXIDIA management on Program/Project status and issues
- Effectively escalate issues and risks within NEXIDIA and the client organization to ensure Project/Program success, including escalation of product issues.
- Work with Sales teams to understand client needs, and identify additional Service and Nexidia Solution expansion opportunities
- Proactively review client product needs and provide input to Product development team for new feature requests
- Plan and oversee solution deployment into client environments including adherence to client IT process requirements, security controls and minimum disruptions to other client solutions and operations
- Work with clients to implement software enhancements and additional functionality
NEXIDIA COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and adhere to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy (as appropriate).
- Keep abreast of all pertinent federal and state regulations, laws, and policies affecting their position as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- As appropriate, ensure that the staff are trained and evaluated on their knowledge of and adherence to compliance policies and procedures specific to their jobs.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in Strategic Improvement Projects as assigned.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert as needed for Curriculum Development.
- Perform other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple layers of an organization and effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Highly professional, consultative, and customer focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to create project plans and work breakdown structures for medium-sized projects
- Ability to manage delivery of a project and report on project progress using project plans and other tools
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to train and mentor members of their team
- Respect for others and the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
- Formal project management training or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a collaborative team environment and experience managing people and leading teams, both locally and remotely
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly managing clients with different levels of program maturity
- Proven track record of establishing effective client relationships at all levels within the organization and leveraging those relationships to foster positive team dynamics and deliver successful projects.
- Experience meeting deadlines in a time sensitive environment
- Up to 20% travel as well as night and weekend availability may be required