$80K — $100K *
The Client Advocacy Manager will work with all departments to investigate and formulate appropriate strategies and implementation plans resulting in increased levels of customer retention. This is to be achieved through proactive and reactive communication with our customers who have either expressed a wish to cancel their services with us or whose recent account activity indicates that they may be considering cancellation of services. This includes contract negotiations, alterations, exit strategies, credits & refunds. Exceptional proficiency in customer relationship management, online marketing advertising techniques and ReachLocal proprietary technologies are required. This role will proactively contact customers who are identified as at risk of cancellation and ensure that every opportunity to retain these customers is investigated, applying best in class customer service.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
· Self Motivated
· Stellar Memory
· Impeccable Organization
· Time management skills
· Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to communicate complex digital marketing concepts and performance metrics in an understandable way
· Versatile in All Major Verticals
· Ability to build credibility with key client decision makers
· Conflict management, de-escalation & resolution
· Develop & advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
· Proven understanding of the business, lives the company values, committed to continuous learning and development and exhibits a genuine interest and passion in helping our customers
· Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers over the phone.
· Ad Hoc projects as assigned by management team.
· Work with other departments within the company to follow-up on issues, get information, and complete action plans.
· Identifies and reports to management team any emerging trends or gaps in training, communication, churn activity, etc. so long term solutions to process and/or service failure points are continuously implemented.
· Stay current on industry trends
· Update customer account records including documenting the details of the communication with the customers
Qualifications / Requirements:
· 3+ years experience in relationship management, marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, customer service or related fields
· 3+ years experience working in digital marketing (pay per click, display, social media, listings management, geo-locational)
Valid through: 3/26/2021