Client Advisor - Private Wealth Management
Relies on the SunTrust network to generate client acquisition. With the exception of credit and deposit solutions, relies heavily on teammates for development of advice and implementation of solutions.
Primarily connected to retail LOB partners. Also focused on targeted prospecting and developing relationships with external referral sources. Generates significant revenue through meeting more needs of existing clients. Reserve client opportunities would be referred to Client Advisor 3 or Wealth Advisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree with very strong credit knowledge, solid deposit/general banking knowledge, basic investment knowledge and excellent knowledge of all Wealth Management products and services.
- Maintains proper licenses including Series 7, Series 66, Life, Health, and Variable insurance licenses.
- 3 years of sales and client management experience in the Wealth Services industry or degree and demonstrated ability to manage portfolio book of $1MM.
- Dominant strength in credit underwriting and cash flow analysis. Heavy focus on client delight/client service.
- Very responsive to client needs.
- Build strong relationships with client and is assertive in asking for business and for referrals from existing clients.
- Emphasizes personal connections in the sales process.
- Very relatable.
- Effective time management skills.
- Self starter who is effective at lead generation and developing COIs.
- Very team oriented and able to quickly bring in specialists onto team.
- Rely heavily on other teammates to explain rationale behind investment and planning recommendations.
- Well organized and flexible; able to adapt to change as well as determine and focus on top priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CFP designation or equivalent
- 5 years of sales and client management experience in the Wealth Services industry or degree and demonstrated ability to manage portfolio book of $3MM.
- Superior sales, client management and client service skills with the ability to sell a wide range of products and services.