Ann Arbor, MI
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 168 days ago
Old National Bank has an outstanding opportunity in Ann Arbor, MI for a Client Advisor-Market Leader in our Wealth Management Division. The Client Advisor-Market Leader acts as the Senior WM Executive within the Ann Arbor, MI region responsible for driving overall sales performance, client retention and revenue growth within the region. The Client Advisor-Market Leader is responsible for coordinating sales efforts and initiatives between the various product lines of Wealth Management. Additionally, responsible for overseeing and managing the workforce planning, development and performance management of the CA Team.
· Lead, oversee, coach and manage a team of Client Advisors. Perform regular management activities including but not limited to hiring, performance management, training and development.
· Manage and achieve targets for WM sales performance, client retention and revenue growth throughout the region.
· Oversee and ensure coordination of client experience and delivery across all WM Product Lines within the region.
· Communicate and coordinate efforts with the Region President/Management Team regarding sales efforts, progress, results and upcoming plans.
· Manage an individual book of business of WM clients. This includes but is not limited to conducting regular meetings/calls with clients to review pertinent financial information, engaging product specialists in client meetings and product delivery as needed and continuing to understand the needs of the client.
· Prospect and generate new WM fee based business through all available means including referrals, networking, reviews of existing book and opportunities, cold calling, client entertainment, etc.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of WM product offerings, changing legislation and current industry trends and practices and utilizing those as a part of the relationship management process.
· Refer business opportunities to other business units where applicable including banking, brokerage, cash management, insurance and all others.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field.
· 10+ years of investment/trust sales experience and leadership responsibilities.
· Certifications/Professional Designations: CFA, CPA, CFP, CTFA, or JDpreferred.
· Must be able to travel off site to client locations and stay overnight as needed.
· Must possess strong communication and presentation skills and abilities.
· Must possess sound knowledge of industry and ability to stay up to date with changing practices.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of investment and trust products with the ability to discuss industry concepts and practices with clients.
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.
Job Number : 13713