Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
Our client a multi-billion asset, profitable institution seeks a client advisor for Western Arkansas. In the position, you will work with bank clients to determine their investment needs. Our client offers open architect and a larg array of products to offer clients.
- An existing referral base
- As client advisor you will be given an office in a branch and will be given a branch territory.
- You will be a bank employee woth all the benefits i.e. profit sharing, pension; group ins; vacation
- There are no silos, you will not compete with others for same dollar – trust, wealth advisors, private bankers, financial advisors all report to the same Regional Manager
- As a new client advisor you will get a two year draw to get going; most places offer six months; maybe a year at the most.
As Wealth Advisor you will:
- Manage a portfolio of investments for clients
- You develop clients through referrals from an exisitng qualified customers base and from your current contact base.
As Wealth Advisor you will have:
Minimum of three years of experience as a financial advisor
Series 7 and series 63