Bluewolf, an IBM Company, is the premier Salesforce consulting practice that delivers the strategy, execution, and industry accelerators to companies of any size and industry. Bluewolf is leading the charge to help our clients to quickly implement the combined Augmented Intelligence capabilities of Salesforce Einstein and IBM Watson and create transformative AI business solutions on a global scale.
As a global consulting agency, Bluewolf builds digital solutions designed to create results. We are a leader in the Salesforce consulting space, specializing in business processes related to Marketing, Sales & Customer Services teams, for leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com. As such, we are actively seeking a consultative Client Advisor for our Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) to support those key functions.
Qualifications for this Client Advisor role include:
- Experience in solving complex problems for enterprise organizations by positioning consulting services for implementing cloud solutions
- In-depth understanding of the customer engagement lifecycle: from Marketing-to-Sales effectiveness and the Sales-to-Operations-to-Customer Service transformation
- Previous experience within the Salesforce ecosystem, either as a user or in development
- 7+ years in consultative sales or as a professional services sales executive
- Experience within an enterprise software/services environment that carried an annual quota
- Proven track record of nurturing large enterprise accounts (greater than 5,000 employees) with multiple departments at different levels and close seven-figure transactions
- Experience with Channel Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Willingness to Travel up to 50%
Those qualifications allow our Client Advisors to perform these key responsibilities:
- Identify and sell innovative solutions to create effective results for our customers
- Lead executive business review sessions with clear understanding of client pain points.
- Produce strategic account plan to develop and nurture new and existing accounts
- Manage your book of business through accurate forecasting and communication with colleagues and leadership
- Execute relevant contractual agreements