Client Accounting Manager
W2O Group is seeking a Client Accounting Manager to join our growing team in Florham Park, NJ. Recently ranked as The Holmes Report’s #1 place to work among large agencies, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
The Client Accounting Manager is an integral part of the Finance team, managing Client Accounting Analysts and overseeing client accounting/billing tasks and functions across clients. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing global agency!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Client Accounting/Billing team.
- Plan, supervise and analyze billing across all clients and prioritize/monitor workload and workflow of the Client Accounting team.
- Review Client Accounting team’s work for accuracy to ensure: 1) clients correctly billed and 2) processes adhere to established agency procedures.
- Hire, train and mentor Client Accounting staff.
- Identify areas to increase Client Accounting team’s efficiency and recommend procedures/changes to Finance senior leadership.
- Investigate and reconcile unbilled activity.
- Resolve escalated billing issues as necessary.
- Respond to and manage ad hoc reporting requests from Finance senior leadership.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Ability to review subordinates’ work and performance.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Professional communication manner.
- Maintain security of confidential information/conversations that impact the business.
- 7+ years’ client accounting experience in an Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing firm; experienceworking with multiple subsidiaries, locations and across time zones preferred.
- Experience leading/managing team.