Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, Real Chemistry is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are currently looking to add talented professionals to our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing global agency.
We are seeking a Client Accounting Analyst to join our growing team. The Client Accounting Analyst is responsible for the facilitation of the billing process, financial analysis, and reporting for assigned accounts. The Client Accounting Analyst is part of the Finance Department and works closely with other members of the department.
- Process invoices and resolve client accounting/billing discrepancies with internal team and vendors.
- Process purchase orders upon request.
- Scan contracts for proper filing and upload client budgets in NetSuite/OpenAir.
- Review project request forms for compliance and setup code in NetSuite/OpenAir.
- Participate in monthly financial review meetings with account teams (review of budget trackers) and run financial queries as needed.
- Assist with client reporting, audit requests and data collection for assigned accounts as needed.
- Review monthly fee and expense details; pull back up documentation/files as needed to ensure proper coding of expenses.
- Calculate and track monthly revenues based on active contracts and client billings.
- Provide time and expense details incurred on assigned accounts to Project Managers.
- Support the department by maintaining files, contracts and other relevant documentation.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs; interview will include on-site Excel test.
- Professional communication manner and ability to triage messages when appropriate.
- Maintain security of confidential information/conversations that impact the business.
- 5+ years’ experience in Billing Associate or Client Accounting Associate role/function.
- Experience with financial systems; familiarity with NetSuite a plus.
- Experience working in Advertising, Media, or Public Relations firm necessary.