$80K — $100K *
The Director of Client and Customer Engagement (Health Engagement Manager) will successfully lead and manage a team of direct reports within an O500 Buyer Group market. They will track and report on KPIs, ensure that key milestones are met, resolve escalated issues, and partner with matrix partners on key accounts and strategic/retention initiatives. They will ensure their team have customized engagement strategies that encompass well-being, open enrollment and product utilization. They will be a subject matter expert in Cigna's health engagement solutions and will ensure their team is executing on all deliverables.
• Serves as a subject matter expert who effectively articulates and demonstrates Cigna's capabilities and value proposition in the marketplace.
• Drives strong communication between local market engagement team and sales partners on key updates and opportunities.
• Provides leadership in local market and enterprise level situations including driving success of local market engagement initiatives.
• Identifies local market training needs on consumer health engagement solutions.
• Utilizes center of excellence resource in delivering team trainings.
• Fosters a growth mind-set and champions Cigna's Connect to Growth philosophy.
• Drives team accountability on progress and fulfillment of goals and objectives, providing feedback and coaching, and formally reviewing and recognizing performance.
• Leads local market strategy review process and ensuring successful adoption of go to market well-being approach.
• Responsible for hiring, orienting, training, supervising, evaluating and developing team members.
• Finds solutions to complex questions, issues and problems by working with the appropriate Cigna resources on a wide range of products as they relate to the assigned book of business.
• Manages the transfer of client service issues, administrative functions, eligibility/claim issues, billing questions, installation matters, and settlement production matters to appropriate service organization representatives (Client Advocacy Team (Client Service Executive), Customer Service Claim and Call Centers, etc.). May be involved in new account installations.
• Supports requests for proposals as needed.
• Supports the achievement of customer and account specific performance guarantees.
• Plays active external role at finalist, broker, and client meetings speaking to Cigna's Life Connected value proposition.
• Responsible for the overall management of open enrollment events across the enterprise coordinating with the client engagement staff to ensure coverage for inbound and outbound enrollment events for the local market and other Cigna offices.
• Identifies opportunities for product penetration of existing accounts, potential sales of ancillary products and strategies to maximize membership and account retention.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement, developing and implementing best practice, procedure alignment, and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher strongly preferred a in health related field.
• 5-7 years of experience managing a team or been in a manager development track.
• Successful track record of proven experience as a people manager and/or possesses clear aptitude as a leader and administrator.
• Previous experience building multi-year health improvement and cost savings strategies for clients highly preferred.
• Ability to take a proactive approach and be a critical thinker when supporting clients.
• Ability to quickly establish relationships and build credibility with clients, customers and peers.
• Written and oral communication skills must be concise, clear and convincing. It is important to have excellent problem-solving skills, facilitation skills and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and manage change within a team, explain reasons for change and secure team acceptance of change.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with matrix partners, manage through systems and influence direct and matrix partners to drive deliverables and results.
• Demonstrated project management skills; planning /organizational/ prioritization skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work.
• Possess the ability to assess and solve complex client issues.
• Ability to manage through systems and influence direct reports and matrix partners.
• Demonstrated planning/organizational skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work.
• Highly skilled in making presentations and influencing others.
• Exceptional relationship building skills.
• Ability to obtain necessary licenses. Certified through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (CHES or MCHES) or State Board, or National Wellness Institute (NWI) or Chapman Institute.
• Ability to obtain Health and Life Insurance license.
• Ability to travel, may include overnight.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Valid through: 2/18/2021
$200K — $250K
2 days ago
$200K — $250K
2 days ago