Weston Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Client Account Manager (CAM) to service the Industrial Sector in the eastern US. The CAM is the lead individual responsible for business development within the sector and maintaining continued client satisfaction for delivered services. Qualifications include a B.S., plus 15 years of experience in the environmental engineering and consulting industry and could have experience in a wide variety of services such as remediation, compliance and permitting, facility infrastructure improvements, water/wastewater and construction management.
- Experience working within the chemical sector is preferred; however, manufacturing, energy and others are acceptable.
- Ability assemble and lead teams to grow nationwide client accounts across geographies in more than one of the services above.
- Business development experience identifying and developing opportunities as a technical seller-doer for one or more services above.
- Regulatory consulting and negotiation expertise valued by clients.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Professional Geoscientist, or other applicable licenses a plus
- B.S. degree in civil, chemical, environmental engineering or geosciences. M.S. preferred.
- Lead with core values of integrity, client focus, team work, exceptional quality, & safety.
- Develop industry-focused business development and client engagement strategy.
- Manage client accounts and sales for your team to meet business objectives.
- Engage existing and prospective clients on a routine basis to identify new opportunities.
- Provide senior-level consulting to develop technical solutions for client needs.
- Prepare effective and efficient business proposals to capture opportunities.
- Lead managers and staff to deliver work as principal member of the team.