As the Client Account Manager, you will ensure that we have a sustained relationship with clients to achieve complete satisfaction with work, and fully leverage the relationship to benefit the clients and the firm.
Working with other members of our leadership you’ll establish a team and help grow our Municipal Infrastructure business in the SF Bay Area and focus on making sure our company is the client’s firm-of- choice. During your time with us you will also have the opportunity to represent our company to the client in a positive, caring, solutions-delivery approach by engaging the broader firm and identify, charter, and lead Client Service Management (CSM) teams comprised of multi-disciplinary project managers and regional practice leaders around common vision of success. You will also serve as a high-level industry point of contact between clients and our company.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for the next generation of rail systems in the US and beyond.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- BS degreerequired in a technical or business discipline or equivalent related work experience in lieu of a degree
- 15-20years of experience in the Water/Wastewater field with proven client development skills, including previous experience managing water/wastewater projects
- Track record of creating and winning work
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven record of developing zippered relationships with key clients at all levels (from executives to key management levels)
- Ability to open doors for initiating relationships at client organization
- Ability to lead an account team, set a vision and strategy, coach/mentor and motivate the team, to offer best-in-class solutions, manage commercial and legal negotiations, and close deals
- Technical background/experience in delivering or managing large Water/Wastewater projects/programs is considered a positive and adds credibility in consulting, engineering, construction industry service offerings and delivery
- Successful track record of being innovative and bringing a differentiated solution to a client
- Ability to lead through influence
- High level of emotional intelligence/team builder, coach and mentor
- Innovative and solutions-oriented thinker
- Client political savvy