JOB TITLE: Client Account Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Serves as the Primary Liaison between an assigned group of physician practices and the Physician Shared Service Center. Responsible for development and maintenance of the customer relationship plan for assigned practices. Provides tactical support for the respective PSC Revenue Cycle Director(s)
Ensures Service Level Agreements are appropriately and proactively administered for assigned practices including:
1) Performance Tracking/Benchmarking (with pre-agreed Goals) and Action Planning
2) Tactical Issue Management
Responsible for engagement with Leadership to ensure people, process and technology utilization are appropriately aligned to support revenue cycle success.
1) HCA Physician Services Practice Leadership (i.e. Market/Area Practice Managers and Practice Managers), and;
2) Physician Shared Service Center Leadership (e.g., O's Directors, Managers)
SUPERVISOR: Director, Account Management
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Customer Orientation- establishes and maintains long term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
2. Communication -communicates professionally, clearly and concisely.
3. Sustains a Service Reputation -supports and implements service practices that meet customer's and own organization's needs; using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to resolve difficult customer situations and regain customer confidence.
4. Positive Disposition -demonstrates a positive attitude in the face of difficult or challenging situations; providing an uplifting (albeit realistic) outlook on what the future holds and the opportunities it might present.
5. Organization -proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages the customer relationship.
6. Project Management administers using tools and processes to identify and communicate project goals, schedules, responsibilities, progress and performance.
7. Policies and Procedures -articulate knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
8. Teambuilding -demonstrates ability to foster and perform in a team-building environment.
9. Technical Knowledge and Skills -demonstrates knowledge and understanding of medical terminology, front office and back office best practices, third party reimbursement, and keeps up with relevant current developments and trends.
10. PC Skills -demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook) applications and others as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in health services administration, management information system of business administration is generally preferred. Education and experience may be substituted for one another.
At least 5 years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience. Experience in the analysis and design of physician practice management systems or hospital patient accounting systems.
Prior experience as a business office manager or practice office manager
Understands flow processes of a provider and payer type system. Experience in the management of projects. Strong customer focus and results driven
Shows strong initiative, innovation and motivation. Has strong interpersonal and communication skills.