Role and Responsibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of Client Account Owners and ensure standardization of policy and procedure application by entire staff through continual on-the-job training and oversight.
- Develop simulator, instructor, classroom, and client schedules based on input/reservations received from sales.
- Realign and revise client, instructor, and resources schedules based on the changing requirements of the end used and situations (multiple changes weekly)
- Ensure policies and procedures are being followed continuously by all staff.
- 10-12 Direct Reports
- Minimum 3-5 years of AviationSchedulingExperience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Bachelors DegreeRequired