Description:A Final Secret Clearance is required.See More
The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Cyber Security Risk Analyst will perform duties as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) located at the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Huntsville Facility in Huntsville, AL.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure compliance to governing documents and security policies and assist in regulatory periodic assessments.
- Implement and test state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database solutions.
- Stay current with system vulnerabilities and provides current security training to all system users.
- Perform system and program auditing to ensure compliance to system security plan.
- Conduct risk assessments and provides recommendations for secure implementation and compliance in accordance with government regulations and information assurance/cybersecurity guidelines.
- Create, maintain and submit information system security documents and reports to regulatory agencies and leadership.
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Validate system security requirements definition and analysis.
- Establish system security documentation.
- Assist with the implementation of security procedures.
- Verify information system security requirements.
- Perform information system certification and accreditation planning, testing, assessing and liaison activities.
- Apply information assurance / cyber security standards, directives, guidance and policies to an architectural/risk based framework. Provide architectural / risk based analysis of information assurance / cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends and requirements.
A Final Secret Clearance is required.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Final Secret clearance.
- Overall knowledge of Information Systems Security and ISSO duties, working knowledge of system administration and network administration.
- Windows client/server background.
- Some UNIX/LINUX technical experience.
- Experience with OS security requirements and auditing.
- Familiar with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and using eMASS.
- Experience with ACAS and HBSS.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (i.e., Security+).
- Working knowledge of Splunk, classified defense contracts, writing RMF System Security Plans.
- Independently able to use eMass.
- DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level III Certification (i.e., CISSP, CASP, CISM).
Valid through: 11/12/2020