We are looking for Clarity PPM Consultant or our client in Addison, TX
Job Title: Clarity PPM Consultant
Job Location: Addison, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Clarity PPM product, currently hosted by Computer Associates, in addition to web based applications hosted on premises
- Support server OS, databases, and middleware to diagnose and assist with monitoring and resolution of infrastructure issues
- Provide level 1, level 2support for all tickets assigned to application support queue. Resolve the tickets or Engage internal teams and vendor teams as necessary according to established SOP and SLAs
- Engage internal incident/problem management teams for faster resolution of high priority tickets and communicate with Business to assess issues and provide periodic status updates, both short-term and long-term
- Plan and coordinate activities for environment maintenance, data refreshes, Product Patches, and Product upgrades
- Balance PROD support and development activities while collaborating with Project manager, Vendor team to deliver on projects
- Create documentation for support activities and for any custom solutions developed as part of projects 8. In addition to production support, configure user interface, database queries and support custom solutions such as reports and workflows requested by IT PMO
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-3years of professional experience in technical support and troubleshooting with web-based systems
- 2-3years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of healthcareexperience1+ years of experience with writing complex SQL queries (oracle, or SQL Server)
- 1+ years of experience with developing reports (Crystal Reports, Jasper Soft or any other tool)
- Understand Clarity database model and Write SQL statements for reporting needs and to create data feeds
- Develop Crystal reports and Integrate them with Clarity application
- Support and enhance custom reports 4. Monitor support queue tickets.
- Resolve or assign tickets to Vendor team for further assistance.
- Provision (activation/deactivation) user accounts for access control
- Monitor and resolve jobs that create data feeds for other systems
- Stay current on product features/bug fixes based on vendor provided documentation
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle Looking for someone to sit onsite in Addison.