If you are looking for Work Life Balance -This is the job for you!
The Carlisle Group has been retained to find a talented Claims Representative– Auto Liability for our client who is one of the largest providers of personal lines insurance in the Pacific Northwest. Our client is a growing and highly successful insurance company located in the Seattle area with a field office in Spokane. They currently write over $500 Million in premium including auto, home, renters, boat, umbrella and as well as other specialty lines in the States of Washington and Oregon.
As a Claims Adjuster in our client's Auto Liability group, you will be responsible for the investigation, evaluation, negotiation, arbitration and resolution of auto liability physical damage claims for both first and third-party claims. This is a fast past and service-oriented team role that does not have a bodily injury component.
This position can be located in either Seattle, Lynnwood or Spokane, WA.
- Handling claims of moderate complexity while applying statute, case law and policy.
- Correspond with, interview, or interact frequently with policyholders, agents, claimants, witnesses, attorneys, medical specialists, contractors, repair technicians, and /or other vendors as appropriate.
- May conduct physical inspections of damaged property or accident scenes, direct vendors in such activity and make payments within authority limits or recommendations accordingly.
- Conduct thorough coverage and liabilityinvestigations to arrive at a fair and amicable settlement.
- Deliver a customer-focused experience
- 1 year of automobileclaimsliabilityexperience
- Solid negotiation and settlement skills
- Detail-oriented in a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent communication skills with individuals from all backgrounds
- Customer-focused orientation, while modeling patience and empathy
- Ability to make independent decisions and use proper judgment
- Ability and willingness to handle cases of increasing complexity
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to use several varying methods for claimsinvestigations
- Ability to interpret claim regulations from multiple states
- BA/BS or equivalent work experiencepreferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows required; knowledge of MS Outlook preferred.
- Certifications such as SCLA, AIC, CPCU or other claims specific designations preferred