As a member of the Claims Operations and Program Management Team, you will perform a number of diverse roles and be engaged in multiple assignments. Depending on assignment, you may be functioning as a business analyst, project leader, trainer or subject matter expert and may be engaged in more than one work assignment at any given time. Team members will serve as liaisons and lead representatives for the business units with IS and other non-claim departments.
- Analyze, develop and implement recommendations (modifications/enhancements ) to support the objective of continuous improvement within our claims processing model. This purview will include all facets of the processing model, as well as all impacted departments and companies (PMAIC, PMAMC, PMAMW ).
- Lead responsibility for the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of the Claim Center application to support the needs of the claims processing model.
- Project leadership for claims related projects and work efforts.
- Oversight of state reporting requirements.
- Assisting in the claim related (Claim Center) training activities that are required throughout the year.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation insurance company claim handling (Workers Compensation & Property, Auto, Liability experience a plus ).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as claim handler or claim related business analysis.
- Knowledge of Claim Center; PMA Claim Center experience a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience, defined as 8 to 10 years professional level experience, required, college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of claims management (experience as a claim handler preferred), workflow and claims systems.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Customer service focus.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbally and written) process analysis and recommendations.
- Ability to investigate and analyze the current processes and systems.
- Ability to work within a team environment.