We are looking for a unique person in our claims managers. We need someone who has the ability to help and direct when needed, a group of strong, carefully chosen senior level adjusters to:
- focus on fresh, creative, and quick approaches on every claim
- determine on each claim the need for attorneys, surveillance, and nurse case managers, and then assign, direct, and monitor the vendor
- communicate effectively and develop strong relationships with their team members
- gain buy-in from our insureds regarding the direction each claim is taking, develop a strategy of how to best mitigate the potential loss through interaction with the claimant, and making sure that light duty jobs are available for quick return to work
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of diverse experience in workers' compensation claims handling.
- Prior significant supervisory experience in multiple states.
- Significant management experience in SC is preferred.
- Solid background in coverage analysis, reserving, claims investigation, and litigation management. Prior work with large or national accounts.
Please select "Apply for this job online" to upload the following items in one document:
- Your resume
- Three work references (including current contact information)
- A cover letter telling us why you feel that you are a good match for this position.