- Handle large-exposure GL and Construction Defect claims proactively to achieve optimum payout results by resolving claims fairly, expeditiously and economically.
- Assess coverage issues on claims and issue appropriate coverage letters/documentation.
- Complete timely investigation of claim and post appropriate reserves.
- Handle claims in accordance with RLI's Best Practices.
- Resolve claim in timely manner to effective outcome.
- Experience in handling complex GL and CD claims, both bodily injury and property damage.
- Be proactive in initial investigation, claim handling, attorney management, and resolution.
- Superior communication skills to work effectively with insureds, underwriters and claimants
- Ability to use analytical methods in complex claim processes to find creative yet workable solutions.
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations to internal and external contacts on claim department matters.
- Ability to manage and develop subordinates to ensure increased performance.
- Ability to use software to summarize and analyze large amounts of complex data.
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in business administration, insurance, or a related field and 8 or more years of experience in a similar field or position.
Tracking Code 216215-961