Civil / Structural Engineer
Help the reader of your résumé by telling us what your employers do / did to make money. Do not assume that the reader knows what your employers do / did.
One or Two sentences will suffice.
Job ID: 328RK
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Years of Experience: 2years Power Plant or Industrial Plant Design
Type of Position: Direct Hire
Location: NE Florida
Salary Range: Based on Experience & Expertise
TravelRequired: 20% ( Domestic & Possible International )
We are working with our NE Florida based client to fill their need for a Structural Engineer.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS for this position are:
*Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Structural Engineering or in Structural Engineering from an accredited University
*2years’ experience in Power Plant or Industrial Plant Design
* Must be authorized to work in the United States WITHOUT any Sponsorship
* Be familiar with US & International Codes & Standards, Regulations & Implementations
* Be familiar with Design Procedure
* Have experienceworking withotherEngineering disciplines
* Be familiar with deliverables associated with different Project Stages
* Technical competency as a Civil / Structural Engineer
* Ability to show examples of Analysis and Problem Solving
* Have excellent communication skills ( written & verbal )
PLUSSES in this position are:
* Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited University
* Professional Engineer ( PE ) in Florida or be able to gain by reciprocation with 6months of being hired
* Knowledge and expertise using CAD software ( AutoCAD )
* Knowledge and expertise of STAAD Structural software
Reporting to the Vice President of Engineering, the RESPONSIBILITIES of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Design of modular Turbine Inlet Air Cooling Plant ( TIAC ), SHP, Mission Critical & Cooling Plant
* Review & compliance with structural codes, perform structural analysis & pricing support
* Coordinate with Structural Designers generating fabrication drawings
* Preparation of detailed plans & specifications
*Work closely with Fab Shop team on production & inspections
If you meet these requirements and wish to be considered for this position, send your résumé that includes what your employers do to make their money to us in a Word document at mentioning the Job ID and the Job Title in the subject line of your email.
In your email or cover letter, please provide us a short narrative detailing your experience and expertise as it applies to this position. Also, please provide us with your MINIMUM salary requirements.
BS Civil Engineering, BSCE, MS Civil Engineering, MSCE, BS Structural Engineering, MS Structural Engineering, AutoCAD, STAAD, US Citizen, US Permanent Resident, Green Card, Professional Engineer, PE, Power Plant Design, Industrial Plant Design, Modular Design, Turbine Inlet Air Cooling Plant, TIAC, SHP, Mission Critical Cooling Plant, NE Florida, US Structural Codes, International Structural Codes, Structural Analysis, Pricing Support