Civil Site Engineer / Project Manager P4
GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing quality engineering services to our clients since 1961. We recognize that the best professional approach to service is to hire technically competent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals; this attitude asserts that our staff is key to our success.
GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work on exciting, high-profile projects, have the satisfaction and security of working at a 100% employee-owned company, then GRAEF is the place for you!
Our dynamic growth and continued success has created a new opportunity for a Project Engineer/Project Manager in our Madison office.
This opportunity offers numerous challenges and an opportunity to become an important part of a well-established technical group.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience in site development, grading, drainage, storm water management, and permitting
- Experience managing a wide variety of site development projects, and working with clients
- Professional registration
- Civil 3D software, hydrology, and hydraulic software experience is a plus
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress