Job OverviewWe are currently seeking a Civil Engineering Regional Leader for our Richmond, VA office. This position is available to an experienced engineer or a project manager with the drive and desire to make an impact in the Richmond Community.
The Regional Leader will be responsible for business development, management, planning, scheduling, and design. The Regional Leader will provide leadership, mentorship, and design assistance to engineering staff for all civil engineering related projects.
- ResponsibilitiesAssist with business development in Richmond, Virginia.
- Monitor utilization, growth and training of staff.
- Engage in public outreach, marketing and client communication.
- Manage preliminary and final design and construction phase services for multiple projects.
- Complete civil, site, and/or municipal engineering, research, report preparation, and technical specifications.
- Responsible for design, specification plans, maps, project schedule, and budgets.
- Review for quality assurance and control, and ensure compliance with LaBella’s quality standards.
- Responsible for contracts, scope of services, budgets and schedules.
- Participate in and facilitate meetings with stakeholders and clients.
- QualificationsB.S. degree in civil engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the civil engineering field.
- Licensed professional engineer.
- Experience with AutoCAD and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Possess a high capacity for self-motivation and be able to apply engineering knowledge to a high variety of projects.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and staff from various agencies.