Company DescriptionWork with Us. Change the World.
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world. Whether improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. We are the world's trusted infrastructure consulting firm, partnering with clients to solve the world's most complex challenges and build legacies for future generations.
There has never been a better time to be at AECOM. With accelerating infrastructure investment worldwide, our services are in great demand. We invite you to bring your bold ideas and big dreams and become part of a global team of nearly 50,000 planners, designers, engineers, scientists, digital innovators, program and construction managers and other professionals delivering projects that create a positive and tangible impact around the world.
We're one global team driven by our common purpose to deliver a better world. Join us.Job Description
Civil Project Manager - Spaceport
AECOM has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to develop civil infrastructure spaceport projects within Florida with the preferred near Cape Canaveral Spaceport, Brevard County (Orlando, Titusville, Melbourne). In this role, you will lead spaceport development of civil engineering projects involving planning, engineering, and construction management for clients such as Space Florida, NASA, the Florida Department of Transportation, the Federal Aviation Administration, Florida's spaceport territories, counties, cities, and other local and regional entities. Projects include infrastructure projects associated with various modes of transportation, horizontal launch facilities, airfields, launch complexes, payload processing, buildings, utilities, and commodities. Truly, a very interesting range of spaceport projects.
- Manages one or more very complex projects, involving a combination of the following:
- Projects involving a full spectrum of services offered by IE or other complexities, such as projects that involve litigation, environmental protection, due diligence, etc.
- Manages all phases of projects (from beginning to close out).
- Has consenting and regulatory authority for approvals.
- May oversee other Project Managers and engineers
- Bachelor's Civil Engineering or other engineering fields
- Four years of related civil engineering project management experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Demonstrated experience managing civil engineering projects and site development projects
- Experience in civil engineering design and/or construction projects
- A valid Driver's License required to visit project sites, clients, and other AECOM offices
- US Citizenship is required
- Experience in business development activities such as client interaction and retention
- Experience with ArcGIS, Building Information Modeling (Revit), Bluebeam, and AutoCAD or similar applications
- Experience in Microsoft Office products including SharePoint Application
- A registered Professional Engineer license
- Experience with Federal, NASA, or similar government agency infrastructure civil projects
About AECOMFreedom to Grow in a World of Opportunity
- Relocation is an option for this position
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You will have the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you're working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion - a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We're the world's trusted global infrastructure firm, and we're in this together - your growth and success are ours too.
Join us, and you'll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm - access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.ReqID:
DCSStrategic Business Unit:
Program & Project ManagementWork Location Model: