Our client is a high-performance engineering services firm with an extensive site development program. Their extensive A&E portfolio includes innovative water management systems, hydraulics, sewer design, and more. They are hiring a Civil Project Engineer to provide design expertise and project management for a range of water management projects.
The Civil Project Engineer will have a high level of responsibility over various engineering projects for a range of end clients, primarily in the metro Phoenix area. They will work with a tightly knit team of engineers with an excellent industry reputation for quality project execution.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses. Benefits include: medical, 401(K) match, PTO plan, medical/dental/vision, and more.
- Company consistently wins bids for well-known landmark projects.
- Industry reputation for delivering excellent results on time, at or under budget.
- Executive management is committed to providing engineering team with best and newest tools and engineering software.
- Employee culture of over-performance and high quality standards.
- Extensive advancement opportunities: tuition reimbursement, skills training, and more.
- Strong culture of mentorship and career advancement through training and promotions.
- Outstanding company culture with supportive management and friendly workplace.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of project types.
- Flawless company safety record.
- Unrivalled execution and delivery on all major projects.
- Experienced leadership with many decades of combined engineering experience.
- Oversee of civil engineering projects related to sewers, drainage, hydrology, and commercial site grading.
- Prepare and approve design documentation and submittals. Act as a technical resource for the engineering and project management staff.
- Assist with major proposals and approve project timelines, schedule, budget, scope, and project deliverables.
- Verify that correct permits for utilities and local governments have been obtained for projects.
- Interface with top clients to apprise them of project timelines and design specifications.
- Supervise engineering plans and designs with CAD team.
- 5+ years of experience in civil project engineering, with a focus on water treatment projects such as flood control systems, drainage, sewers, and site grading.
- Prior experience with major commercial projects is a plus.
- Proficiency with civil engineering software: AutoCADCivil 3D, MS Project, GIS.
- PE or EIT certification in the state of Arizona.
- Knowledge of Arizona and City of Phoenix building codes and permitting requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering.
- Understanding of environmental guidelines pertaining to water treatment is a major plus.
- Some travel.