Seeking a Texas licensed Professional Engineer with a specialization in Transportation to join our growing team.
- Strong work-ethic with a servant-leadership mentality
- Ability to apply technical skills to routine projects with excellence.
- Ability to organize teams, communicate well and delegate tasks for the betterment of the team.
- Desire to learn new things and diligence to execute into practice.
- Takes pride in and ownership of team's work.
- Ability to interact with Clients (TxDOT) and subconsultants
- Ability to manage and mentor team
Typical tasks to be performed include:
- Project administration, scheduling and coordination
- Interaction with Client and subconsultants
- Utilize staff to develop plans, details and Opinions of Probable Costs
- Mentor and train staff
- Exhibiting a keen interest in a high standard of quality and accuracy
- Visiting construction sites to observe progress and conformance to plans and specifications
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required
- Passed the Professional Engineer exam and can provide a PE #
- Knowledge of roadway design software such as Microstation, Geopak or OpenRoads
- 10+ years of previous transportation experience is required
- Previous employment with TxDOT preferred