$80K — $100K *
Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an employee-owned, nationally ranked design firm providing civil engineering, surveying, and environmental services to the private and public sectors.
We are actively seeking a Civil/Municipal/Water Resources Project Manager to join our dedicated team of professionals in Harrisburg, PA. As a Civil/Municipal/Water Resources Project Manager, key responsibilities include:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
• Pennsylvania Professional Engineering license
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in civil, municipal and water resources engineering to include:
• Municipal representation
• Stormwater management
• Construction administration
• Ordinance and plan review
• Environmental permits (PADEP, USACE, FEMA)
• PENNDOT permits
• Grant applications
• Project presentations
• Specification writing
• Meeting facilitation
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, computerized project management systems such as Deltek Vision, and stormwater related software
• Client-focused leader and team player possessing strong communication, planning and organizational skills
• Requires travel to job sites, meetings, and other offices
• Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
Life at HRG
1. HRG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including professional development opportunities and the support you need to define your own career path.
2. As an employee-owned company, we all share in the current and future financial success of the company through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
3. Work/Life Balance. We recognize both are essential to uphold the morale of each employee-owner therefore, we offer flexible scheduling including half-day Fridays.
4. HRG’s work is consistently recognized and awarded at both a regional and national level.
Valid through: 7/7/2021