- Must be technically sound and have permitting and working experience on private or public projects within Florida.
- Must be a PE with strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- Proven leadership and project management skill (previous client management experience will be a plus)
This person must possess the ability to design, oversee, value engineer, estimate, and perform due diligence necessary toward successful completion of private or public projects.
- This person must be fundamentally sound, have strong analytical problem solving, and communication skills.
- This person must enjoy detail and follow-up work to see a project to completion.
- B.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering with a Florida P.E. License.
- Project management experience and ability to work and communicate with clients and the team
- Understands the importance of contract, scope, budget and change orders.
- Self-motivated and capable of establishing and managing a team, being able to develop and communicate the importance of schedules and project’s budget within the team, determines design objectives and requirements, reviews and provides input and directions on the design work.
- Initiates and maintains extensive contact with key engineering staff members and officials of clients, keeping the client informed of project schedule and progress.
- Have communication skills in negotiations of design issues of critical nature, have creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented engineering problems.
- Dependent upon experience.
- Company offers Medical and Dental with a quality insurance company.
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, and Paid Holidays