Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 61 days ago
Job Number : 89310
Division : Engineering
Provides innovative engineering and architectural solutions for high-profile projects throughout the region. Serve primary markets including site development, transportation, water environment, building design, construction management, design-build services, general contracting for infrastructure markets, systems integration and commissioning. Headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas with regional offices in Missouri, Nebraska, Illinois, Iowa, Colorado and Texas.
Our Site Development Group is currently looking for a senior level project manager to assist them in growing their group. The ideal candidate will have experience in a consulting environment with a proven ability to lead a group of engineers, a strong interest and ability to cultivate new business through client engagement, and strong design skills in the successful completion of projects on time and within budget.
* Manage design projects, delivering to quality, time and budget.
* Use technical and management skills to lead a multidisciplinary team, delivering complex projects for our clients
* Provide hands-on expertise during the design process, providing direction to the project team
* Use project management skills to plan, organize, monitor and direct work activities and budgets
* Participate in business development opportunities, including preparation of proposals, participation in client meetings and engagement in marketing activities to grow our client network in Midwest Region.
* Establish and maintain client relationships with new and existing client base
* Share your technical knowledge by mentoring and training professional staff
* Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
* Licensed Professional Engineer, preferably in KS, MO, TX & IA
* 8+ years of experience in site development design of public and private projects
* Experience with civil engineering project management including development/management of scopes, schedules, and budgets
* Strong working technical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
* Proven leadership skills.