Our Civil Engineering team assists private and public clients on a broad range of commercial and residential development projects that improve and enhance communities. We have long term client relationships, a fun and dynamic work environment, and offer competitive salaries and employee benefits.
Civil Engineering Manager is a key member of the Ware Malcomb senior management team. The Civil Engineering Manager is responsible for supporting the Office Principal in the growth, revenue, profitability, staff management, overall client relationships in the Phoenix market.
Candidates must have:
- 10+ years of experience within the field of civil engineering, with at least two years at the Project or Senior Manager level, specifically in commercial and/or residential site development.
- Preferred experience in a leadership role.
- Established relationships in the greater Phoenix area preferred.
- Strong computer and written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience in the use of Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Newforma, Bluebeam, and Excel experience is preferred.
- Ability to lead and foster a team environment is preferred.
- Public speaking in front of small to large groups of people is preferred.