Are you interested in transport infrastructure? EXP is looking for an intermediate civil engineer to join its Transport team. You will have the opportunity to participate in major multidisciplinary projects, some of which will change the face of the Quebec of tomorrow. No matter where you work, you will be able to work on projects carried out anywhere in Quebec and North America, in particular thanks to cutting-edge computer tools. Your main task will be to participate in all stages of the design, mainly in road engineering (roads and highways), in particular for projects under the jurisdiction of the Quebec Ministry of Transport. Depending on your interests and skills, you may also be called upon to do site supervision.
- Establish road geometry designs;
- Integrate sustainable development concepts into projects;
- Design pavement structures and road safety elements;
- Perform drainage analyzes;
- Develop marking and signaling concepts (including over-signaling);
- Carry out pre-project studies in road engineering;
- Perform detailed engineering of road structures;
- Prepare plans and specifications;
- Evaluate construction costs;
- Provide technical assistance during the works;
- Occasionally monitor road works;
- Coordinate the different disciplines;
- All other duties related to the job.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- Be a member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience, including at least three (3) working on projects of the Quebec Ministry of Transport;
- Knowledge of road design software;
- Knowledge of specialized software related to hydrological and hydraulic calculations;
- Hold the cards "ASP Construction" and STC-SUP-1 (STC-102) "Supervision and monitoring of road construction works signage";
- Experience in traffic, traffic lights and traffic management (an asset);
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MSProject and Outlook);
- Good command of written and oral French;
- Functional English (an asset).