- Work as an engineer within Company?s Delivery Projects & Construction organization, utilizing a broad knowledge of business and civil engineering principles and practices acquired through progressive experience.
- This is a position in project engineering supporting facilities construction, renovations and facility upgrade projects.
- Responsibilities include reviewing/approving engineering deliverables, coordinating with project team(s) and other stakeholders, construction oversight/engineering support, and facilitating project closeout.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related engineering field
- Knowledge of business and engineering principles and practices.
- 4 - 6 years of experience
- Clear and concise writing and verbal communications skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver?s license.
- Applicant must have effective problem-solving and decision-making; strong planning and organizing skills; must be adaptable and be results-oriented.
- Strong MS Office skills, with proficiency in Excel.
- Must foster an inclusive work environment and respects all aspects of diversity.
- Must demonstrate and value differences in others' strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.
- Advanced Degree
- Project Management Certification
Prior experience with facilities, construction, renovations, upgrades