Civil Engineer / Land Development
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Civil Engineer/Project Engineer with site/civil land development focus in our Miami Lakes, FL office. The successful candidate ideally will have 6 to 10 years of related site/civil land development engineering design experience. The successful new hire will assist with designing commercial, mixed-use, and industrial properties located in the U.S. and internationally. Individuals must possess an energetic and professional demeanor, as well as, strong technical and communication skills.
- Bachelordegree in Civil Engineering;
- Ideally will possess 6 to 10 years of related site/civil land development experience;
- Professional Engineer licensure preferred;
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations strongly desired;
- Proficiency in technical skills with the ability to design and oversee stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs;
- Demonstrated AutoCAD (required) or Civil 3D (preferred) skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion;
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in report and proposal writing is desired;
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites and/or client meetings and a valid driver’s license in good standing; and,
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!