The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB Corporation is currently seeking a Civil Engineer III - Transportation in our Rocky Hill, CT office.
Within a given discipline, is fully competent to complete engineering-related tasks including research, development, calculations, design and delivery with minimal direction. On tasks basis, is responsible for preparation and completion of discipline engineering efforts that are responsive to project needs. Coordinates preparation of design details, plans, and drawings within assigned task areas.
- Responsible for completion of discipline engineering project elements such as reports, designs, specifications and plans.
- Responsible for coordination and productivity of subordinates. Provides technical guidance to less experienced engineers.
- Works closely with other disciplines and multi-discipline projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for preparation and completion of civil/site & highway engineering designs that are responsive to project needs.
- Coordinates and prepares design details, plans, specifications, reports, estimates, calculations and drawings within assigned task areas.
- Helps schedule and check work of project team members.
- Works closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
- Can complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
5 years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering plus 5 years of experience (Roadway, Drainage, Site, Permits).
- CTDOT experience is a plus
- EIT Certification
- MicroStation / AutoCAD experience, InRoads/OpenRoads modelling is a plus
- Drainage software (StormCAD, PondPack) is a plus