Our client is a global engineering services firm that specializes in designing the next generation of urban infrastructure. Their extensive project portfolio is packed with state-of-the-art data centers, roadways, water management systems, large-scale auto assembly plants, distribution centers, and more. They are hiring a Civil Engineer to provide design expertise for a range of structural and civil design projects in the Colorado area.
The Civil Engineer will oversee design projects for a range of end clients in the public and private sectors. They will work alongside a highly experienced nationwide team of engineers with specialized focus in an extensive range of engineering disciplines.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) match, life & disability insurance, and flexible hours.
- Employee culture of delivering outstanding results to a nationwide customer base.
- Highly funded with large pool of resources for engineering team.
- Strong culture of mentorship and career advancement through training and promotions.
- Company commitment to staying ahead of the technology curve with software and tools.
- Outstanding company culture with high average employee tenure.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of project types and scopes.
- Company safety record has the highest possible rating.
- Unrivaled execution and delivery on all major projects.
- Experienced management team with a combined 18 decades of engineeringexperience.
- Partnerships with local charities to give back to the community.
- Design civil engineering solutions for projects within land development, infrastructure, and public works.
- Assist project team in setting schedules, budgets, scope, and deliverables, including cost estimate preparation, construction drawings, and design documentation.
- Accompany team to site walks to monitor progress and coordinate with design team to keep project schedule updated and accurate.
- Integrate new technology and strategies into design solutions, including new environmental standards, emissions regulations, smart city technology, and natural disaster preparedness.
- Collaborate with business development team to prepare proposals for new clients.
- 6+ years of experience in civil engineeringland development design projects.
- Strong existing business relationships with clients in the Colorado area.
- Proficiency in civil engineering design software, including:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- BIM (Building Information Management)
- MS Project.
- P.E. certification in the state of Colorado.
- Experienceworking with cross-functional engineering and project management teams on a variety of large-scale engineering projects.
- Knowledge of state and local Colorado building codes and permitting requirements.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.